Please be advised that if you visit our website, available at dentity.pl and our social media profiles, as well as contact us via means of distance communication, we may process your personal data.
We care about data security and make every effort to comply with your rights. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: the Regulation).
Who controls your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is DENTITY SP. Z OO, with its seat in Warsaw, KRS: 0000859070, NIP: 5272936089, REGON: 387007663, registered office address: ul. Burakowska 5/7, 01-066 Warsaw.
The data administrator can be contacted via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Information about Data Protection Officer
In our company, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), i.e. a person responsible for ensuring the security of personal data, applying procedures and answering any questions related to data processing. Contact details of the DPO – Paulina Machowska, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On what basis and for what purpose do we process personal data?
In connection with the functioning of our website and our profiles on social media, and in connection with establishing contact by means of distance communication, we process personal data for various purposes and to a different extent. It mainly depends on the functionalities of the website you use and the interactions with us, including whether and what data they provide to us. Below we describe the individual data processing activities.
1) Visit our website
Additionally, as part of our website, we have solutions for analyzing traffic on our website and creating statistics in this regard. They are based on the Google Analytics service.
In addition, through our website, you can provide us with data on your own initiative – data entered as part of the contact form.
In the above-described scope, the basis for the processing of your data is the provision of art. 6 section 1 let. a and f of the Regulation.
2) Contact via the data provided on the website
In a situation where you use the contact form on our website or contact us via e-mail, using the contact details provided on the website, we process personal data (contained in the form or e-mail message) in order to answer to ask a question and contact you. This also applies if you use the option of writing to us via Messenger.
The necessity to process data in order to answer your question and maintain contact are our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the provision of art. 6 section 1 lit. f of the Regulation.
If you give your consent (Art. 6 section 1 let. a GDPR), the personal data provided in the contact form may also be processed by us for the purpose of sending marketing information.
When you subscribe to the newsletter available on our website, we process your personal data in the scope of the indicated e-mail address in order to send you information about our offer and activities.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this regard is the prior consent (Art. 6 section (1) (a)GDPR
4) Conducting marketing activities
In connection with the functioning of our website and our profiles on social media, such as Facebook, we may direct paid advertising to users. We do it using services such as Facebook ads and posts, Google formats such as GDN, Adwords, remarketing. Ads may be targeted based on information that is collected by ad service providers.
Displaying marketing messages is based on art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation);
5) Visiting our profiles on social media
We have profiles on social media such as Facebook. If you visit these profiles, we may also process personal data. It also happens in connection with, for example, leaving likes or comments on our posts or writing private messages to us. In this regard, we process your personal data as an administrator, and the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest, i.e. the legitimacy of data processing in connection with maintaining profiles in social media. Thus, the basis for data processing is the provision of Art. 6 section 1 lit. f of the Regulation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data processed as part of Facebook are also processed by Facebook Ireland Limited and related companies – they act in this respect as a separate personal data administrator. If you want to exercise your rights resulting from the provisions of the regulation, you can contact us or directly to Facebook – if you contact us, we will inform you about the information to which we have access, and we can additionally support you in submitting your question. directly to Facebook.
Who may your personal data be disclosed to?
For the operation of our website, social media and in connection with the implementation of the activities described above, we use the help of certain third parties. Therefore, the personal data provided by you is transferred to entities cooperating with us in the field of IT.
Additionally, in connection with the use of our website, we may transfer your personal data to:
Time of personal data storage
We try to store your personal data only for as long as we really need it – after this time we delete it. Therefore, we can inform you that, in principle:
1) if you have entered our website, we process personal data as long as you use the website and for the period necessary to create analyzes of website activity,
2) if you contacted us via the contact form – we process it for the period necessary to correspond with you and to answer your questions,
3) if you have consented to the processing of personal data, we process the data until the consent is withdrawn or activities for which such consent has been obtained cease,
4) if you visited our profile on social media, left a like or comment on an entry on social media or wrote to us via the Messenger application, we process the data as long as our profile exists within the given social network, but no longer than for a period of time, when you are a user of such a portal.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data?
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
1) request access to your personal data,
2) request the rectification of your personal data,
3) request the deletion of your personal data,
4) demand restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
5) transfer your personal data, to the extent that data processing is based on consent,
6) object to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator,
7) to the extent to which data processing takes place on the basis of consent – withdrawal of consent at any time, which will not affect the correctness of data processing before the consent is withdrawn,
8) file a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making based on profiling. Possible targeting of advertisements via social networks may be based solely on general criteria and does not involve decision making.